Dickerson & Nieman has added a new professional to their team!
Meghan LaMarca 815-381-1182
Dickerson & Nieman is pleased to welcome Meghan LaMarca to its team of professionals. Meghan joins us in our Rockford Office.
Dickerson & Nieman is the Rock River Valley’s #1 Real Estate company. We know the reason we are the market leader and the reason we keeping growing is due to the success and hard work of ALL of our agents.
We invite you to contact Meghan to congratulate her on her move to the local market leader and ask her about any of your real estate needs!
Welcome, Meghan – We are always honored to have new agents join our team and be part of our unique mentoring program! We are happy you chose Dickerson & Nieman!
Are you ready to start your Real Estate career? Let us show you the way – CareerHere.REALTOR
City of Rockford
A 3-YEAR PROPERTY TAX REFUND PROGRAM FOR BUYERS OF DISTRESSED OR NEWLY BUILT HOMES
Considering a home purchase? Then you need to know about the Homebuyer’s Property Tax Refund Program, a first-of-its-kind initiative to give property tax relief to buyers of distressed or newly built homes.
Buying a Home in Rockford Could PAY!
For a house valued at $100,000 that could mean up to $4,000 in tax relief each year for a period of 3 years. That’s actual, in-your-hand, no-catch cash that you use for home improvement, save, or spend any way you want!
Buy a distressed house — or build a brand new house — in the City of Rockford between March 17, 2016 and December 31, 2017.
Pay your property taxes as normal.
The City of Rockford pays back those property taxes* in a lump sum at the end of the year — every year for three years.
*Properties would be elgible for refunds from the taxing bodies that approve the program.
Find out more: http://www.homebuyerstaxrefund.org/#home
The decision to buy or sell a home is one of the largest financial transactions most people will undertake in their lifetime. Over the last four decades, we at Dickerson & Nieman have been committed to helping our clients get the job done correctly, always at the best price, in the shortest amount of time and with the most favorable terms and conditions.
Our reputation for quality service is what has made us the Rock River Valley’s #1 Real Estate Firm since 1998. You can count on Dickerson & Nieman to put at your service a first class team of real estate professionals, not just our agents, but our management team and our support staff as well.
Home sellers, builders and developers, all turn to us because real estate is our business, and we’re very good at what we do! For years, families transferring in and out of our area have come to us for their relocation needs. Top award winning agents have joined us because of our reputation and integrity within our industry.
For over forty years, Dickerson & Nieman Realtors has been serving buyers and sellers in Winnebago, Boone, and Ogle counties. Each of our five offices (Rockford, Belvidere, Roscoe, Oregon and Byron) are locally managed and staffed. Our greatest asset, our agents, is the reason Dickerson & Nieman has become the largest real estate firm in our area and one of the top residential real estate firms in the country.
THE DICKERSON & NIEMAN DIFFERENCE
Some Important Facts We Want You to Know About Dickerson & Nieman Realtors:
- With over 140 agents, Dickerson & Nieman is the Rock River Valley’s (Winnebago, Boone and Ogle Counties) largest real estate firm.
- Dickerson & Nieman is where a majority of this area’s top producing and award winning agents work.
- We are independent. We are not part of a national franchise. We are locally owned and we have been serving the real estate needs of thousands and thousands of people over the last forty years.
- Our agents attend weekly business meetings where they are informed of all that is happening in our market. We bring in community and industry leaders regularly to speak to our agents. Ongoing training and education is mandatory at Dickerson & Nieman.
- Each week after business meetings, Dickerson & Nieman agents at each of our offices actually tour all of the new Dickerson & Nieman listings in their area. For sellers, this is like having many private showings. These tours allow our team of agents to become familiar with your property so they can quickly let their buyers know that your home is on the market.
- We believe in the need to advertise and market our listings. Dickerson & Nieman currently spends almost a half million dollars annually promoting our listings.